Our vision is to be a leader in HSE, with clients who seek us out for our performance and communities that welcome us. To achieve and maintain this vision, the company has adopted an Integrated Management Plan (IMP). IMP represents senior managements’ HSE expectations for all personnel working on or behalf of Bridgemans Services Group (BSG).
Each entity under BSG is required to create a site Safety Management System (SMS) based off of the corporate IMP documents. This is their site level standard for hazard mitigation and performance standards. This provides the controls necessary to prevent incidents arising from the most common hazards encountered by our business activities.
This program applies to all employees, contractors, and visitors when involved in site activities.
Occupational Health & Safety
The marine industry is unlike traditional workplaces as the majority of work happens over or adjacent to water. The associated risks are controlled with the effective program management supported with real-time in-field hazard assessments.
The security of our personnel meets the standards of the locations in which we work including compliance with standards such as Marsec.
Bridgemans upholds strict principles concerning sustainability in all aspects of our operations. We try to minimize our environmental impact and enhance environmentally sustainable initiatives. These initiatives include:
- Diligent recycling programs
- Use of green technology to treat grey water and sewage
- The responsible removal and disposal of waste products and fuel residue
- The use of environmentally safe cleaning products
Bridgemans provides our clients with fully integrated solutions and is committed to continual improvement. We strive for consistent and on time delivery of all projects. Our objectives when providing quality solutions are:
- Operating all vessels safely, efficiently, avoiding injuries to personnel, material or harm to the environment.
- Applying industry best practice standards where appropriate.
- Providing clients with the best, customized solution that adapts their needs and requirements.
- Continuously educating our crew in order to give the highest service and inherent the risks of offshore work.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system by developing skills, systems and active use of lessons learned.
We ensure compliance with the regulations and industry standards for safe and efficient operations.
- Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
- International Safety Management (ISM) Code
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health &
Safety Management Systems—Compliant
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems—Compliant
- World Safety Organization—Honorary membership